Writers, bloggers, multimedia producers and other collaborators for partnerships in creating the future of community news and information.
As HEY! Hamilton! enters into Phase II of its development, we are looking for content providers:
- News and Feature Writers: To cover local events and write feature stories about Hamilton people and places.
- Bloggers: To provide regular coverage in specific content areas (sports, business, churches, schools and education, culture, nostalgia, etc.).
- Videographers and Photographers: To provide picture galleries, video blogs, documentaries of local events, people and places.
- Creative writers: Short stories, poetry and personal essays.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest.
We encourage proposals for regular content in keeping with our mission and value statements.
Inquiries and proposals should include a summary of credentials and samples of work. Proposal should include a description of the feature and details of frequency, duration and cost.
Please do not send attachments:
- All text should be in the body of the email.
- Photographers and videographers, please send links to work already published online.
About HEY! Hamilton!
In July, 2014, HEY! Hamilton! began Phase I, a “soft launch” publishing submitted news and information for the citizens of Hamilton. One year later in Phase II, we are seeking additional sources of content and revenue. Our purpose is to connect local content providers with sponsorship so that we may begin presenting professionally produced features and increasing our community profile to become the first-stop source of local news and information.
HEY! Hamilton! is a designated “social enterprise,” a privately-owned business driven by a community service-oriented mission and not the profits of shareholders.