Category Archives: City of Sculpture

Beep! Beep! The Republic Motor Car rolls back into Hamilton!

Well, maybe not roll exactly, but….

The Republic Motor Car, once proudly manufactured here in Hamilton, has been memorialized in the newest addition to the City of Sculpture on the northeast corner of Second and High.

Sponsored by the Antique and Classic Car Club of Butler County in commemoration its more than 60 years in Hamilton, the sculpture is the creation of Lashua Metal Studios.

A dedication ceremony will be held 6:30 p.m. May 20.

CLICK HERE to find out more about the studio...

CLICK HERE to read the history of the Republic Motor Car…

Republic-1911