You can help shape the next wave of community journalism in Hamilton and have a voice in the process.
With your financial support as a member of the HEY! Hamilton! Publishers Council, you are not only helping to fund a community-oriented social enterprise, but you can also have a hand in developing content and editorial policy.
Level of Financial Support
$10,000 or more annual support through the purchase of advertising or general donations
In addition to the advertising banners in our Community Partners section and on specifically-sponsored posts, a contract of $10,000 or more entitles your business or institution:
- A seat at the Publishers Council
- Meets quarterly to set an editorial calendar and evaluate general progress.
- You can nominate anyone you wish to take that seat and help set our agenda.
- The Publishers Council meets 4 p.m. on the penultimate Monday of each quarter (2015: September 21, December 21. 2016: March 21, June 20, September 19, December 19)
- Inclusion on the Publisher’s Row menu in a prominent position on all HEY! Hamilton pages with links to your HEY! Hamilton! page and your domain.
- Reprint rights to HEY! Hamilton! Original Content for your newsletters, bulletins or websites.